Building a Book with Tarot
Did you know you can use Tarot to end writers block? Tarot can also help you create the theme real racing 3 hack tool for a painting or sculpture you feel ready to start. Build the outline plot of a book, a blog or school essay using Tarot Cards. There’s nothing magical about it. Like ink blot tests, Tarot brings out the issues, dramas and spiritual questions within you, through symbol association. Tarot is the best tool for ending writers block or a creative dry spell there is! The possibilities in using Tarot as a teaching aid for creativity in class are wonderfully New Age. Here are some examples:
First of all, when using Tarot for stimulating Writers Block or a Creative Dry Spell, it does not matter whether you read Tarot Cards professionally or not. Find a deck of cards at Barnes & Nobles or order a deck of Tarot Cards through the Internet. Be sure and research the art work. If the style and colors of the pictures do not speak gta 5 cheats to you personally…keep on looking. Maybe you like Native Art, or perhaps you love happy pastel colors. Then again maybe you are totally into dark mysterious colors of the Renaissance. This will be your tool for creative development.
* Your Deck of Tarot is your very special tool for creativity.
* Use them like ink blot tests.
* Use the pictures to stimulate your ideas, or look up their meanings in the book that comes with them.
* Hold the cards in your hand. Get familiar with them.
* Let your mind go numb. Try not to think. Just flow.
* What thoughts come to you visit more information as you gaze into the pictures?Shake hands with your creativity. Your ready to start making an outline or theme for your writing project or art work. Now shuffle your cards, or spread them out on a table. Choose 3 to 5 cards.
LAY DOWN 3 TO 5 CARDS. GAZE IN TO THEM IN THE SAME DIRECTION AND ORDER YOU WOULD READ A BOOK. LEFT TO RIGHT
IN THIS EXAMPLE YOU ARE CREATING AN OUT LINE FOR A BOOK
We will use the middle card as your theme. In this case it is about “choices. ” This could be about choosing between life styles, spiritual beliefs, careers or even lovers. In this chapter we will focus on: What is it my character is trying to make a choice about in life? What speaks to me?
Example for creating a Book, Essay or Blog with Tarot
THEME Middle Card
JANE IS IN LIMBO. SHE WAS DOING ALL SHE COULD TO PLEASE HER PARENTS EXPECTATIONS OF HER. HER TRUE PASSION WAS TO FOLLOW CRIMINAL LAW.
CARD ON FAR LEFT – Chapter 1
When Jane was little her parents taught her the importance of excelling in school and becoming a Dr. They constantly impressed on her what she needed. But to Jane it wasn’t the surgery that intrigued her as much as how the accidents happened in the first place.
CARD ON FAR RIGHT – Theme of story
Jane decides to go against her parents and follow her passion. As the story blossoms she follows her own goal to become a great criminal investigator.
FOR EACH CHAPTER ANOTHER GROUP OF CARDS CAN BE LAID TO DEVELOP THE PLOT/ CHAPTER/ BLOG
* Each row of cards can be a dynamic to develop your story.
* Remember the lay out will be your own.
* The symbolism will speak to YOU in your own creative way.
* No more writers block.
* Let your special cards speak to you like ink blot tests or look up the meanings.
* Go with the flow and before long you will be in a creative tunnel vision.HOW CAN THIS BE USED IN PAINTINGS OR SCULPTURES?
To develop a theme or essence for a painting lay one or more cards down and go within. Trust your emotions. Develop the essence within and create your painting or sculpture. For example only, we’ll say this artist lay down the following lay out to come up with the theme of this painting.
Far Left – The Past – The artist sees the turmoil of his past
Middle Card – Present – Love, Sexuality, Bonding
Far Right – Freedom! A new beginning and transformation. Enlightenment!
This painting is used as an example only to show what the painters final creative expression, through Tarot, led them to.
Using Tarot for Creativity in Class
* Here the instructor can explain the impact of symbols and ink blots to the creative mind.
* Instructor or a chosen student can walk from student to student with a fanned deck of Tarot Cards.
* Each student picks 3 cards of their very own
* From each students 3 chosen cards, they are asked to build a story or art subject.
* Instructors choosing Tarot as a tool for story or art development in class will be guarantied a spot of New Age awe and popularity in the hearts of their class.
* Remember! Using Tarot for Creativity in Class should be emphasized on the same level as ink blot tests, symbolic mind association. Ann Marie ak Sister Othelia is a Certified Master Tarot Channeler and has been intuitively counseling clients since 1970 and hosts 2 Psychic programs on Achieve and BTR Radio.